Friday, April 25, 2008

My Little Potato Eater

I have a basket of potatoes in the dining room. You can often find Ryan carrying a potato around, and now that he has 5 teeth (3 top, 2 bottom) he has been able to actually get little chunks of potato to eat. SoonerStart has encouraged us to increase the fiber in his diet. I guess you can't get more fiber than the natural fiber in raw potato skins.


A First!

In the 14 or so years I've been cooking I have NEVER ever caught anything on fire in the kitchen. I've burned myself and burned the food, but never have I created an actual fire. I broke my record today. So sad... :( Tonight was "clean out the refrigerator" night, so dinner was a hodge podge of different foods. I was trying to make some brownies while warming up the leftovers. I inadvertently put the brown sugar on the stove with the bag touching a burner. Smoke and flames...Ohhhh...I can't believe I did that.

Stay tuned...I'm hoping to get a video (of Ryan...not the fire) posted this weekend!

No comments: