Wednesday, April 16, 2008





We spent a little time outside. It was a pretty nice day although quite windy. I'll be glad when the wind is more of a light breeze. I planted some tomato plants today in Brandy's garden. I also bought a few items for our vegetable garden in the backyard. I'm still waiting for that mud puddle to dry a little before I can start planting. It looks like this weekend is suppose to be nice. I'm hoping to do some gardening this weekend. I'll post pictures of Brandy's garden and our vegetable garden as they begin to grow and produce.

Ryan is doing great. His personality is awesome. I wish everyone could experience his "down-to-the-bone orneriness". He is a hoot! I'll share more about that later. The bed is calling my name, and Ryan is still going ninety miles an hour. Good Night to You All!

No comments: