Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Old Picture...You'd Think I'd Take A New Picture Once In A While

This is another picture from last week. Doesn't he look cute?

Ryan is still very sick. I figure that if he doesn't show marked improvement tomorrow I may have to take him to the doctor. I've never seen him this congested. He's not eating, and tonight he cried not for milk but for another breathing treatment. Although I can't think of anything else the doctor might do for him, I guess it won't hurt to find out if there is, indeed, something else. I'd kind of like to know what we're battling, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very cute. We will keep praying for him to get well fast! Sometimes when my kids get really congested and can't breath we take them in the bathroom and turn on the hot shower and just sit on the toilet and let them breath the steam.

Jodi said...

I'm worried about Ryan. Hope he is feeling better!