Saturday, November 22, 2008

MUCH Better!

Ryan is doing MUCH better. Hooray! He is still coughing some and is still needing breathing treatments a couple times a day, but I'm so excited that he's doing so much better. For the first time since last Friday (11/14) he spent the day playing, smiling and laughing. It has been a great day...a fun day!

Here are some miscellaneous pictures. Most of the them are from today.
This is Ryan's new "Hmmm...what can I get into now...?" face.

I don't know what prompted this exactly. He was fussing a little because he couldn't pick the tray up off the floor and move it to the exact spot he wanted. He gave up and this is how I found him.

Eddy likes to sleep on my head during nap time.

Well...I don't even know what to say about this one.

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

my cat used to ALWAYS sleep on my head. That's cute.

I love the new pics on top of your page. It's great to see so many cute ones of ryan.

I am glad he's finally feeling a bit better. I just can't stand it when my kiddos are sick.