Monday, March 29, 2010

One Cute Little 3-Yr-Old

Yep! He's pretty cute.

I have more pictures to upload from our last day of freedom together, but I'll spread them out over several days since I won't be taking pictures for awhile. :)

As a short update...everything is going well. No changes. Ryan is adjusting well. I think he's learning that everything is still okay and Mommy is still here and is okay. He still asks for his Mommy but is crying less. He likes to come see me but he is now able to leave contented and satisfied with his ornery little smile.

More later...when I'm in a better position to type.

2 comments:

茂一 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hilary said...

I'm so glad that Ryan is adjusting ok....I'm glad your ok too...praying for your family!! Man I didn't know you could read Chinese hehe :)