Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Prayer Request Please

Please pray for Angie and her sweet baby boy Cullen. I just recently made mention of Angie (see previous post) and everything has been steadily progressing with her pregnancy, but I just read on another blog that she is heading to the hospital with cramping and bleeding. My heart is breaking for her right now. I know, like me, she just wants to make it as close to full term as possible. She is right around 24-25 weeks. I pray this is just a little speed bump for her and that Cullen remains healthy and strong, growing inside her for at least another 10 weeks or so.

Dear Jesus...I pray for Angie and Cullen and their family. Comfort them and let your floodgates of peace fall on them right now. I pray for wisdom for all the doctors and nurses as they make decisions for dealing with this new problem. And, Lord, please keep Cullen safely tucked inside his Mommy's tummy until the time is perfect for him to arrive. Amen.

"...casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments: